Best Camping Food for you !!

d1976

Which one is best camping food for you ?
If you are on a camping tour in near future and you need some food then how to arrange your food items ?
Which item is best during breakfast, lunch and supper time ?

campman

The best item for breakfast is a Coffee. It gives a lot more energy. The best item for lunch is sandwiches as it is easy to carry. For dinner I would prefer some noodles.

nawza07

For me the best item for breakfast is sandwich and tea. make a pouch with the foil, add some salt and pepper and if you have it cheese then toss it in the fire for your lunch. For supper time is enough with only take a biscuit and hot chocolate.

wild

I love to eat some Pizza for lunch , some cookies during breakfast and for dinner I love to take milk. I love fruits with milk at night.

ahmedabad

Best Camping Food for me at the time of breakfast is obviously TEA, at lunch time it is light food means Pizza or Burger and for supper time Bread and Butter is good for me.

noor

Which one is best camping food for you ?
If you are on a camping tour in near future and you need some food then how to arrange your food items ?
Which item is best during breakfast, lunch and supper time ?
I always carry ready food whenever I go for camping. I have some problems with the local food. I love to have eggs and I prepare my food most of the times.

dheeshaan

I go for fruits when I go camping. That along with can foods I manage my camping. Why I love fruits and vegetables is because I want to come back slim after camping..

vidit

food is main things for camping i prefer in breakfast is a tea and some snacks ,i prefer in launch is sandwich and red bull because i get some energy to me and in dinner i prefer curry and rice because rice give me a better sleep in night.

sahil72

I think.. while camping the best thing to eat in the morning is a toast and coffee.. and a light lunch and then in dinner, some steak or something..

m1dz0r

Baked Bananas

Ingredients

Bananas, Mini-marshmallos, Chocolate chips, peanuts, Etc.

Equipment

Campfire
Tin foil
Tongs
Knife

Instructions

With a knife, cut a 3/4 inch "V" shaped channel into the top (inner part of curve) of the banana and remove flesh.
Place mini-marshmallos, nuts, chocolate chips, or what have you in the banana. Replace slice of flesh, so that banana is stuffed. Wrap with tin foil and place in coals of campfire. Banana will lay on its "side", roast each side five minutes. Remove with tongs. Slice through tin foil on "top" of banana, and peel foil back. Enjoy.

Comment
We have made these on camp stoves and in dutch ovens. They are always a treat, but definitely taste best when done in a campfire.

henry

Morning coffee with breads or sandwich. Lunch would be some fruits or what ever we cook. Mean while i will have some drinks and snacks. Supper would be some soup with cooked food.