Camping reunions

campgirl

We are trying something new this year for our big family reunion. We all rented campsites at my favorite campsite for the entire weekend. It's this weekend.
We have right now 15 families going camping with us. I can't wait. We usually just have a reunion for 1 day at a local park or someone's house.
Most of us love camping, so we thought we would give it a try.
Anyone ever went camping with this many people?
Hope that it doesn't rain on us! :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Campy

Sounds like fun!! Have a great time.
We have a big gathering every year for my husbands birthday at a campground. It can be difficult sometimes to find enough sites next to each other, or we go to a private campground and we can put as many tents as we want on our sites. I think the most we have had is 8 families.
I've seen large groups in the campground before and they reserved one site for just eating and sitting around the campfire. Makes sense if you have a huge group, if everyone pitches in it's not so bad.

outdoorsy

Wow, now this sounds like a lot of fun. I am going to talk to my family and see if they want to do this next year. I would think you have to book your camp sites early on to get them close together.
Also what if some people have tents and some have campers? Do they let you stay together?