Classic Hunter

Barney

OK, people, listen up here. Behold to one of the most impressive revolvers of all time. Magnum 44 caliber Smith and Wesson Classic Hunter. It is mostly carried for protection by people who like to do Bowhunting for Grizzlies.

I love it!

Attachments

Taggart

That's an impressive weapon. I'm unfamiliar with Grizzly hunting - Does the law provide for carrying a firearm like that while you're bowhunting, or do you need a different license?

I'm in Canada, and I'm sure the laws are different here than in the US.

Barney

Of course you need a separate license for the gun. And as for the law I'm not from USA either, I don't know what are the requirements.

jason

fear no beer
That's an impressive weapon. I'm unfamiliar with Grizzly hunting - Does the law provide for carrying a firearm like that while you're bowhunting, or do you need a different license?

I'm in Canada, and I'm sure the laws are different here than in the US.
As far as my understanding, some states are starting to require you to have a side arm when bow hunting. The reason I'm told is safety. Sometimes the animal is not down when you walk up to it. I used to talk to someone who did a lot of bow hunting and he said he would always have his side arm drawn when walking up to the deer he shot.

Barney

Safety is the main reason here. Imagine a wounded grizzly going at you, I would love to have this kind of side arm with me at that time.