Ducking out early

looey

We are going to run away from our family this July 4th. Leaving work early tomorrow, coming home and swapping the autos and off into the wilderness we will go. No idea where yet, does not even matter, away from the city, the lights, the noise and enjoy a peaceful 4th with weenies roasting and some good beer. :tinysmile_twink_t2:

katharina

We are going to run away from our family this July 4th. Leaving work early tomorrow, coming home and swapping the autos and off into the wilderness we will go. No idea where yet, does not even matter, away from the city, the lights, the noise and enjoy a peaceful 4th with weenies roasting and some good beer. :tinysmile_twink_t2:
What fun! I hope you'll come back here and let us know what you did, what you made to eat, etc. :tinysmile_fatgrin_t I can almost smell that air you must be breathing in about now. I'm stuck at home today... drat!

kernow

It sounds very nice, I hope you have a good time, please tell us about your trip when you get back.

Taggart

That does sound good. I'd like to hear how it went as well.

For this holiday, we stayed in the city and just went for a couple walks in the neighborhood. We chose the route carefully because unfortunately there's a city worker's strike and the garbage is piling up in some areas.

3ofusnow

Heehee so we are not the only ones that run away from our families from time to time. Hope you had a great time Looey!