Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show in Harrisburg

carmen

Is anyone heading out for this? My husband wanted to go for the fishing portion but it conflicts with a wedding that we need to attend. I think the next time they set one up we might both head out but this year it is just not possible. I was a little bummed about it for him so I figure a surprise new fishing rod is in order for him. :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Hikenhunter

Not sure where you are coming from but the show is well worth a trip there if you have never been to it. The show is a week long that wedding you are going to is probably only a one day afair. If there is any way you can fit it in you should get there. It will be well worth it. I go every year and Even though I have figured out what to skip it still keeps me busy for 7 or 8 hours, and sometimes I think, after I leave the show that maybe I shouldn't have skipped the things I did. But I only have one day to devote to it so I do pass by certain things.

Marshmallow

This event is too far away for me to visit, but I love going to that area of the country in the spring and summer. The river itself is so lovely around Harrisburg. We like to visit Falling Water every few years, and it's not too far a drive from there.