Equestrian events in Olympics

Marshmallow

I was hoping to be able to watch some of the equestrian and dressage events during the Olympics, but I have yet to see anything scheduled. I did see a blip on Zara Phillips, Princess Anne's daughter, winning silver. Have I totally missed the coverage?

ppine

Forester
One of these days, we will see mules competing right along side the Hanoverians in the Olympics. Meredith Hodges has pushed the envelope for mules. They are great jumpers due to the donkey heritage and can be just as large as their horse brethren. Mules have been competitive in Olympic trials recently and have been cleared to compete with horses.

Marshmallow

Thanks, guys! I thought I the equestrian events weren't going to be covered by NBC. We are pretty much at their mercy, but I do think what's being covered has been good. It's certainly cut into my housekeeping and reading time. I didn't know mules were part of it all now.

shaun

Thanks, guys! I thought I the equestrian events weren't going to be covered by NBC. We are pretty much at their mercy, but I do think what's being covered has been good. It's certainly cut into my housekeeping and reading time. I didn't know mules were part of it all now.
The NBC coverage of the Olympics was terrible. They even edited the opening ceremony because they thought parts of the ceremony were not suitable for an American audience.