Everyone got a deer!

TakeAHike

This has been a very good year for the deer hunters in my family. My brother-in-law, father-in-law, dad, and uncle all got deer last week. I am hoping that that means some venison is coming my way soon!

campclose

Awesome! I have been seeing pictures on Facebook of other people's kills! We are still waiting for ours. I see deer running all the time now so I know they are out there. I hope you get some venison soon!

OutdoorMomma

No one in my family has had a chance to go yet this year. I suppose I could, I don't work so I have plenty of time, but I am a horrible shot! Hopefully my brother goes soon, I have a craving for some deer jerky.

AK Hunter

I bought the bundle license, got a doe in the first part of bow season, a 8 point buck the first morning of gun season, & hope to get a doe in muzzleloader season. If I do it will be the first season I didn't have to eat some tag soup. LOL

Stargazer

Awesome! I have been seeing pictures on Facebook of other people's kills! We are still waiting for ours. I see deer running all the time now so I know they are out there. I hope you get some venison soon!
I listened to an audio recording on Facebook that might help you locate a deer. A lady had called into a radio station to complain about deer crossing signs. It seems she hit a deer with her car on three occasions just after passing a deer crossing sign. She said deer should not be allowed to cross on highways and that the signs needed to be moved to areas with less traffic so that the deer would not cross there (?). She suggested moving them to the yards of people who liked deer (?) so the deer would know they are welcome there.

Pathfinder1

This has been a very good year for the deer hunters in my family. My brother-in-law, father-in-law, dad, and uncle all got deer last week. I am hoping that that means some venison is coming my way soon!

Hi...

Congratulations to all. Did your hunters use tree stands, or ?

Also, can you give us the GPS locations where they were taken?:tinysmile_hmm_t:

carmen

I have heard of others having good luck like this, one in the family and then everybody just rolls with the good luck. A friend of mine took his grandson out for his first hunt and the little boy got one before the friend did but the friend's son did.