Fried bacon wrapped Hot Dogs

Regina

For all of you hot dog and bacon lovers out there. This is real easy and very good! I don't remember where I cam across it but never thought of the combo before. Just take a piece of thin bacon and wrap around hot dog, put in skillet and fry slowly until bacon is cooked. That's it, the rest is up to you and how you like it after that. :)

AlwaysOutdoors

Well, I love bacon and like to eat hot dogs, but have never thought to put the two together! I think I will try that out tonight since I have both in the fridge now. I bet you could even throw some onions in the pan also to add to the bacon wrapped hot dogs. :)

Ilovelife

That sounds like a heart attack on a stick, but in a good way! I wrap steak in bacon so I don't know why I didn't think of this one sooner. It sounds delicious!

megawalker

We've always called them pigs-in-blankets. It's much better if you put a slice of cheese in the hot dog and then wrap the bacon around it. I've never tried it with the cheese dogs you can buy now but it's probably great.

WillaMarie

Oh I love the sound of bacon wrapped hot dogs! And stuffing the cheese inside them doesn't sound like a bad idea either. I've never tried the hot dogs that come with the cheese already inside of them.

LivingToCamp

I guess if you didn't want to 'wrap' the hot dogs you could just fry up the bacon then crumble it up and add it to the hot dogs when done? Along with whatever else you like on them. This sure sounds good and I never really thought of adding bacon like this.

Greatoutdoors

I don't know why more people haven't thought of this combination before. That sounds awesome! Probably shouldn't eat them everyday, but they would be tasty every once in awhile.