Hello!

Michelle

I'm Michelle, the mother of three (two teenagers) and have been camping as a family for years. I'm always looking for tips to make it easier and more enjoyable and am hoping to get a few ideas for new places to go in the Kentucky/IN/OH area.

IndianaHiker

I'm Michelle, the mother of three (two teenagers) and have been camping as a family for years. I'm always looking for tips to make it easier and more enjoyable and am hoping to get a few ideas for new places to go in the Kentucky/IN/OH area.
Welcome Michelle. I live in Indiana haven't done much in Ohio but can tell you one of the prettiest places around Kentucky is Red River Gorge. Here are some pics from last trip. ( Yes I know you old timers hear don't want to hear about the gorge anymore)

Red River Gorge

Camoguy

Welcome! Hope to have some good discussions with you. It's amazing the things you can learn if you just read all of the knowledge that has been posted on this forum. There are reports of trips, tips on camping and even recipes you can use around the campfire. Nice to meetcha!

Judy Ann

Hey Michelle! I recently introduced my teenage niece and nephew and their mom to camping. The kids loved it (my sister still is in shock). I'm looking forward to hearing about your experiences and camping tips. I enjoyed Cumberland Falls, KY last October.

Indiana, we always enjoy your trip reports and pictures. If it weren't for you I wouln't be trying to learn to hang from trees (hammock) instead of buying a lighter tent for myself and Abby (dog).

IndianaHiker

Hey Michelle! I recently introduced my teenage niece and nephew and their mom to camping. The kids loved it (my sister still is in shock). I'm looking forward to hearing about your experiences and camping tips. I enjoyed Cumberland Falls, KY last October.

Indiana, we always enjoy your trip reports and pictures. If it weren't for you I wouln't be trying to learn to hang from trees (hammock) instead of buying a lighter tent for myself and Abby (dog).
How is Abby liking the hanging from the trees?

Michelle

I have lucked out finding this place. Thanks so much for the pictures Indiana. The time to plan next summer's trips rolls around way too soon. I'm always disappointed when we do a recon trip and are disappointed-it's like a waste of a weekend.