How is scuba diving?

freedom

I've never done scuba diving before but I want to learn it. Before I go further into it i just wanted to know how it was like your first time. Was it scary? Was it exciting? I want to hear it all. Thnx guys

sony

I am too a newbie in this. I need to know some basics as well. So pros c'mon help us out. I am so scared about this but really wanna try it out.

bagwell

Scuba diving is really good...but I am too a newbie like to get more tips on how can I start of learning to scuba dive and what are the best locations in the world to do scuba diving....It is really interesting to learn new and different things

noor

I've never done scuba diving before but I want to learn it. Before I go further into it i just wanted to know how it was like your first time. Was it scary? Was it exciting? I want to hear it all. Thnx guys
It is fun. You must know the basics otherwise, you get hurt here. Learn teh basics from an instructor and begin diving. couple of attempts and you will begin to love. It is something unmatched..

dheeshaan

Scuba is a professional sport. You cannot learn it from the forum. we can only discuss the technicalities or some points related to improving your skill here. You have join an instructor and begin learning this sport.. Find time to join and learn

JohnyWalker2000

I recamand you if you are healthy to try Scuba Diving. It is very excting. You will feel the adrenaline . If you like water and nature, you'll see all the fish the sea vegetation. It is extraordinary. I done scuba diving last year twice and i like it so much. Next summer i want to go to seaside and i will do scuba diving. I recomand you to try scuba diving .

monkeycat

I've been scuba diving on a few occasions and I have to say it is a surreal experience that I would recommend to anyone. I was initially nervous though overcame that pretty quickly. It is genuinely a very exciting thing to do.

ACCER

I've been SCUBA diving since I was small enough to handle the tank. It's great. Nothing quite like it and, in my opinion, nothing better!

pavan

Scuba diving offers people the opportunity to see what life is like below the water in lakes, and oceans. Scuba is an acronym that stands for self contained underwater breathing apparatus. Scuba divers wear equipment which allows the divers to stay below the water's surface for long periods of time. The majority of scuba divers enjoy diving for recreational purposes -- to see the beauty that lives in the ocean waters. Scuba divers also traverse the depths of the waters for commercial, scientific, and military purposes as well.

shaan

Scuba diving is popular, scuba diving is easy and scuba diving is fun. Scuba diving as outdoor recreation is gaining in popularity, while participation in other pastimes is diminishing.

sunny

I have tried it once and it was awesome. I tried it when i was in australia. A great country and a great trip.

richy

For scuba divers, the Sea of Cortez is a place they wish to call home. Scuba diving in the Sea of Cortez can be described as taking a dive into a massive aquarium. A deep but narrow body of water, the Sea of Cortez is full of underwater canyons that are home to plankton, which is a staple food for most any marine life, and thus a rich diversity of tropical fishes inhabits this part of the ocean

tpk

Scuba diving is difficult but with right safety measures yu can enjoy the occasion...

ACCER

I love it. SCUBA diving is without a doubt my absolute favorite outdoor activity. I've never had a major issue but I took my training seriously and I pay attention when diving. I only dive with those of like minds as well. Jokers need not apply.

anand

SCUBA (Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus) diving is swimming underwater, or taking part in another activity, while using a scuba set.[1] By carrying a source of breathing gas (usually compressed air),[2] the scuba diver is able to stay underwater longer than with the simple breath-holding techniques used in snorkeling and free-diving, and is not hindered by air lines to a remote air source. The scuba diver typically swims underwater by using fins attached to the feet. However, some divers also move around with the assistance of a DPV (diver propulsion vehicle), commonly called a "scooter", or by using surface-tethered devices called sleds pulled by a boat.

slide

Actually i am a noob in this. So i would like to know where can i learn more about it and some best place in the would to do it.

riskey58

scuba diving

This is one thing that I have never tried. I think that it would be a great experience. But I feel that it would be a little scarey. I have seen it on tv and it looks so relaxing, and beautiful.

tater03

The Sea of Cortez sounds like an awesome place. Sadly l don't foresee me ever getting to go there. I think it does seem very peaceful to do.

ACCER

Sea of Cortez is good but my favorite place is off the Great Barrier Reef. The variety of fish and the various formations is amazing.