ipad is broken

carmen

At least I think so, sometimes I will visit sites on it and most times they pull up fine. Last night I tried to log in and it would not even pull the website up. I checked with my son and he said the tablet is okay but maybe the site was conflicting with it. Does that make sense?

jason

fear no beer
It seems tapatalk is having some issues. They are recomending:
you clear the cache in Settings -> Advanced -> Clear Cache and try again?

There are a few topics on it on their support site.
Tapatalk HD crashes within a few seconds of opening | Tapatalk Support
App Crashes Every Time i try to login to some forums! | Tapatalk Support

Tapatalk is sadly out of my hands. All that gets done on my side pretty much is a file uploaded and a few lines of code. The rest is handled by them.

Let me know if it does not work though and I will see what else I can find. Not sure if it was them or not, but one app would not change layout size with their latest update.

BGreen

One of the hassles of the computer age is dealing with all those issues that come up. I can spend so much time trying to figure out what is wrong with what I'm doing or with the computer that I don't have time to do what the computer is designed to do. Those issues are not my idea of fun.

IndianaHiker

One of the hassles of the computer age is dealing with all those issues that come up. I can spend so much time trying to figure out what is wrong with what I'm doing or with the computer that I don't have time to do what the computer is designed to do. Those issues are not my idea of fun.
Hope it stays this way as that is way I have a job. If everything just worked all the time I would be out of luck. I get paid to fix the things others don't understand or simply just don't want to fool with.

carmen

I will have to check it out over the weekend, last night I found out one of the kid's let it run down to zero battery. I know the issue with layout happens on a few other sites but so far not this one, most times it is a forum that runs older types of setups.

hummingbird

I don't have one yet, but I would be very concerned if an expensive piece of equipment like that, malfunctioned. I have just learned how to do most things on my laptop, let alone something newer. I am seriously technologically challenged.

IndianaHiker

Hummingbird you are not challenged just need to play with it more. I work for an internet service provider in a very small town. We also work on computers and because of this myself and Jim the other guy I work with get bombarded with calls about my How do I do this on my Ipad, I brought a new TV that connects to the internet how do I. Hell even get people that expect us to provide tech support for the E-readers, and cell phones. Pretty much any electronic things you can imagine. We don't sell any of this stuff and thus for shouldn't have to support it. However being a small town you are damned if you don't. Every day I end up telling people how to use a device that I have never seen nor can I afford to buy and even some times doing this over the phone. The rick is just to play with what ever you can get your hands on. If you do this you get a basic understanding of how it all works and can apply that to all other devices. Yes I do have a degree but honestly that degree was not help. The technology that I was taught was gone before the program was finished.

TakeAHike

It might just be scripts that are conflicting on certain pages. Not all websites have brought their sites up to date for mobile browsing from tablets and mobile phones. I would not worry about it overmuch.

ppine

Forester
I was in the old Genoa Bar last night the oldest one in the state. There was a young guy with his thumbs going on a "crackberry." I asked him if he was lonely and needed a friend. We had a nice chat and his friends showed up soon after. He thought I was either crazy or gay, or both. It doesn't matter. The Spirit of Christmas is alive and well in Carson Valley.