Obama how do you think he will fare?

boxoff

I really believe it will take him 2 terms just to get the car going again for the US economy. He will change the way America conducts themselves and set precedent to other presidents. He will change the way other countries view America and hopefully we can exchange ideas and keep advancing, improving the world.

SO how do you think he will do?

campman

I think with the new rules set he will just take 2 year to make the economy back at a stable position. I think ban to outsourcing will be a rule which might come soon in the US.

Reeses

You know hearing people call Obama "Osama" or "Hussein" Obama makes me sick. It's their inner true racism coming out. You didn't hear people talk negative about every white man in America when Timothy Mckvae decided to blow up Oklahoma City did you?

I think he will do just fine. It might take awhile but I think he will put the country back on top where it needs to be. Hopefully this bailout money is put to good use.

wild

I think Obama will be the best person to rule America now. He can bring lot of changes. People now started loving America. Obama and Osama has only one letter difference, but that is a lot of difference in attitude. Obama is a human lover, he like all people any race or any caste. We need a learn a lot of thing from him.

sony

Lets hope. Each and everyone hopes he will change the present situation. And he has the power to do it. But he needs time to do it. We just have to wait.

winner

i think i will do great.But i am not sure that he can keep his promise he made in campaign. You all know that being an American president is not an easy task.I wish him all the luck and hope he becomes the best president the America has ever seen.

Thank you

cnacowboy

he can change but will we like it and whats his plans for the envorment i can tell you now i dont like him

vin

when he entered in white house and made a new rules like common man can allow to come in white house and he cut the more wages of white house staff so he think about every common man not like think about only rich people so he will definitly change the economy of america.

tater03

I personally have high hopes for him but will say that since inauguration day I am just not to sure if I agree with this Stimulus though. I just don't know who to believe anymore and it is so important that this works.

fbird

i didn't vote for him. his lack of experince in politics or business scared me, but i hope to be proven wrong cause if he does well so will most in the u.s.