Peanut Butter Marshmallow Pie

southerngal

I really didn't think this was going to be good because I am not a huge fan of peanut butter unless it's in a sandwich, but these are delicious!

Ingredients:
4 pack small Graham pie crust
peanutbutter cups minni's
1 banana
Mini Marshmallows

Directions:
Slice banana to cover bottom of pie crust,put in
3 peanutbutter cups and cover with marshmallows.
Put in pre heated dutch oven for about 15 to 20 min. Melt marshmallows and enjoy.

Fox38

OMG That to me sounds heavenly! I am going to have to try it. The bananas make it sound even better. Did the kids love it as much as you?

AlwaysOutdoors

Well this does sound like it would be very good and easy to make too. :) I like all the ingredients so putting them all together, it has to turn out good!

candycane

I will definitely be trying this recipe. I love everything that involves peanut butter and chocolate...throw in bananas and a graham cracker crust and I just know I will be in heaven.

LovingNature

Our whole family loves peanut butter and anything you can make with it. This sounds like something that wouldn't last very long in our household. :) I will be giving it a try though as I just can't pass up something like this. Thanks.

Tony

That is a delightful treat for sure. I guess we can replace the bananas with whatever fruits we may have. I'm thinking now whether apples are a good combination for peanut butter.

CampingFamily

This sounds like just what we would all like in my family. We love peanut butter and the other ingredients that are combined with this sound like a great combination. I will certainly be giving this one a try. :)

hummingbird

You can also just do this with a banana. Slice the skin and the banana on one side, leaving one side of the skin whole. press pieces of a peanut butter cup and mini marshmallows into the slit of the banana. Wrap the whole shebang up with foil and grill for a few minutes. Open your packet and, leaving the foil and skin of the banana intact, eat it with a spoon. It's delicious!

skybear

That sounds absolutely fantastic. Always looking for a different thing to try. I'll have to adapt it to the regular oven until the weather warms back up.