Redesign?

Grandpa

I was thinking something along the lines of this. Ugly site
You put something like that on here Jason, and I'm gone:tinysmile_twink_t2:

This site is fine just like it is. Since I wear socks (white) with my sandals, :tinysmile_twink_t2: it is obvious I am here for the fine discussions, learning, and thoughts of others rather than the aesthetics of the color of the page and print. The great outdoors and my own family supply me with all the beauty I need in my life.

CozInCowtown

As a website owner myself I can assure you it is difficult to get it 101% perfect for everybody let alone yourself. Somewhere along the way you just gotta say "Good enough" and publish the site and see what the populace thinks.
I have learned through my experiance the KISS rule works best. Simple colors, fonts and graphics along with a good easy to use script platform that loads fast and works like it is supposed to are best. Good content like Jason has here is what makes or breaks a site.
Webdesigners come in two catagories, expensive and unreliable. A good webdesigner will cost hundreds up to thousands of dollars to creatate an attractive site. Cheap foreign designers will leave you hanging almost every time without fail.
I agree with the idea "If it aint broke". An update every once in awhile is definately a must but not too much, people don't like change.
JMO, keep up the good work Jason!!!
Coz

Last edited:

3ofusnow

That was horrible! I was only on the page for like two seconds and my eyes still haven't readjusted! If anybody thought that site looked good they defintely need to shell out thecash for a professional to do it. Yikes!

Gondor

One of the worst sites that ever saw was the initial site for a movie Borat. I can't find it right now because it is obviously taken down. But it was 10 times worse than that Jason's example.