Smaller coolers

limaker

Are they even worth it? Myself and a friend have been debating about this lately and I say yes just in case you have certain things that you want separate (baby stuff, med's, etc), he says no. Can others chime in please?

deb60

Sure we have all sizes of coolers ranging from really big to the small 6-pack coolers. There is a need for them all. For the small coolers, I pack them and take them to sporting events filled with bottles of water.

northernbushape

The Jeepist
If we are out camping with the Jeep we carry a large cooler with a 5-day rating and a smaller cooler. The larger one has most of the spoil-able bulk food - meat, cheeses, eggs etc, and the smaller cooler is used for daily travel foods - lunches when exploring, water bottles etc.

And then there is my sainted beer cooler :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Becuase we are usually so remote with no access to supplies, I find it beneficial to have a couple of coolers.

DThewanderer

Yeah I have a larger cooler I use for most things but I also use a small cooler. I agree that there are some items you want to keep separate from others. For example I might use the small cooler for meat and the large one for everything else.

faye

I am going to purchase one because I think I need it. This might be handy when camping for a day or two. We have a larger cooler but we can't carry it along with us especially that we don't bring our own four-wheel vehicle.