Social Thread

Judy Ann

I noticed a couple of uncategorized threads under social groups and was wondering if we could develop them further so that it would be easier to identify who lives in our geographic areas? IMO it would help us plan trips or direct questions to those in specific regions when we need advice or recomendations.

Thanks!!!

dinosaur

troublemaker
This is a pretty simple matter. JudyAnn is from N.C. and Lorax is from Wisconsin.

Maybe you should just put out a plea for people to divulge their home state or country in their profile.

jason

fear no beer
I noticed a couple of uncategorized threads under social groups and was wondering if we could develop them further so that it would be easier to identify who lives in our geographic areas? IMO it would help us plan trips or direct questions to those in specific regions when we need advice or recomendations.

Thanks!!!
If you would like we can have threads in off topic for sections, and if those threads become popular enough, I will create a section for them.

oldmangunner

Thanks Jason! I used to have a really good memory about these things. As I get older that memory tends to fail me more! With our community growing, my poor old mine just can't keep up!

Grandpa

Thanks Jason! I used to have a really good memory about these things. As I get older that memory tends to fail me more! With our community growing, my poor old mine just can't keep up!
They tell me there are three ways age begins to tell on us. The first is memory loss but I can't remember what the other two are. :tinysmile_twink_t2:

jason

fear no beer
Thank you Jason. Will you be letting us know when this happens? :bump2:
Well since you brought it up, how do you think we should break it into? South East, South west, North West, North East, or some other way?

Judy Ann

I really don't know Jason. I'm thinking: North East, Mid Atlantic, Southern, the Midwest, Mountains, Pacific North West and South West. Maybe some of the others will recommend something else and then we have our Canadian friends too. It would be nice to be able to make a post about a pending trip to somewhere and get some feedback from those that live and play there.

Last edited:

jason

fear no beer
Well I am open to suggestions. Next week or two I will be adding a marketplace section also, and will make the threads there. I'm debating on making a forum section, just a single section, for people to talk about areas.

Judy Ann

:bump: Hey Jason. Do you think that we could start a Southern section soon? We just picked up many from that part of the country and it would be nice to keep the momentum going. Thanks