What are your goals for 2009?

jason

fear no beer
I was just wondering what are some of your goals for 2009. Besides weight loss, and looking your best, what other things you guys are trying to accomplish?

sarahlorrain

I want to pay off some debts and just be the best wife and mother that I can be. With the economy and the world the way it is ... so unstable ... I want to make sure that I'm the one thing that my family knows they can always depend on!

HereToday

Well, I do need to rest up from 2008 and the Election; my husband and I put maximum effort into Obama's campaign. Now he is President, and we can relax for a little bit.
Other than seeing our kids and grandbabies, I don't know of any other goals except to love, laugh, and enjoy life...

Kitten

I have several medium sized projects that I have planned out for the year. I'm actually doing pretty well at keeping on track so far and don't have so much planned that I'll be overwhelmed if I get behind.

bluet

I want to travel to some countries in asia. But its quite expensive though

silverskee

I want to increase my knowledge in Internet Marketing and perhaps get hold of a decend income along the way. I was looking into Affiliate marketing. Since many people are having quick success with it. Also gotta lose some weight lol.

boxoff

I want to find some Income working online. Learn new things and master my poker game. I'm also going to take it back old school and start saving some money. Credit is what got us all in this mess and we got to take it back like our ancestors did it by hard work and saving.

campman

I want to visit a lot of new places. I am ready to spend some money to visit the most attractive places. I want to increase my knowledge in SEO and earn a few bucks.

Reeses

I'm definitely going to spend less this year and start saving for a house. It's the best time to buy a home because they are so inexpensive. I'll just live for today and hopefully tomorrow comes. I would also like to supplement my income working online.

d1976

My goal in the year 2009 is first complete at least 1000 posts in this forum..
After completing this target I want to develop my blog also and generate more and more traffic and earn through adsense as much as possible.

sony

I have so many plans this year and i guess i started successfully. Have to complete my degree with flying colors and join a masters degree. This is what i have planned so far.

winner

I have so many goals.

1. I have to finsih my studies which is first on the list
2. Want to earn through internet for meeting my expense to my higher studies
3. Help my father in his works
4. Hone my skills in intenet.

many more....i think most of my goals are easy to achive except the second one

Thank you

trek

I dont have any definite goals for 2009.Only thing is i should enjoy my life with less amount of sadness and have lots of friends to enjoy with.

One goal i can say is not to pollute my earth.

thank you

monkeycat

My goal in '09 is simply to enjoy life. Bizarre, perhaps, but in the past I've set strict goals and fallen short. This is very demoralising and i'm going to adopt a more care-free attitude and enjoy what comes.