What is your favorite?

amine

What is your favorite adventure? Climbing, trekking, hiking, backpacking,trail running, scuba diving, cave diving camping, Kayaking, River Rafting, Canoeing. Which one is it? I love bungee jumping and its my favorite.

doormaverick

River rafting by far. I remember riding the river raft ride at six flags and was hooked. I was about 8 at the time and told myself I would like to do this for real. A couple years later I got to do just that in Colorado. The smell of the water, the bumpy, fast ride, and the cold water hitting you on a hot summer day is what life is all about. If you never river rafted I think it's something everyone should do before they die.

newname19

I like hiking and trail running better but I would love to tryout river rafting or canoeing.
Cave diving camping sounds very scary I would pass on that one :) I don't want to get stuck underground and not able to live the life I would like to live.

tour

I love trekking and running. Trekking is an adventurous camping sport. Running is a good exercise as well as recreation method. Running keeps the body healthy. I would like to run long distance. Traveling a lot by foot is a good experience.

d1976

I like Running which is good for me during morning time.
In winter season I almost run in the ground at least five rounds.
From running my health is good and no problem at all.

campman

Running is a good exercise. Running keeps me healthy. I love to run early mornings during summer.

nawza07

i like trekking and running. Both of this sport can be finish by a day. it also a good exercise and increase stamina. The others activities also good for your health but it need spent a few days to finish the activities and need an experience.

JohnyWalker2000

Trekking is best attempted initially with someone who has experience or in a professionally-led group. This can help introduce those new to trekking to the special skills required to successfully make an overland journey of significant length. A number of outdoor stores and organizations offer classes and plan trips that can help give an idea of the gear and physical ability required in trekking.
Me being a great lover of trekking would like to spread this passion to many more. This is possible only by ur help. I seem to have got some information here..Can u enlighten me with some more information like the materials required for trekking, A beginners place for trekking n the materials required

vidit

Running is the best for health and i do running for my health i always take care of myself by running. i love bungee jumping because i love to fight with fear, when do bungee jumping at the moment you fell??????????? i can't explain it.
you guys try one time bungee jumping in life.

fbird

mountain biking and kayaking. i like doing tour trips. load all your gear on your bike or in the kayak and go and enjoy the outdoors.

Thomas

I like them all, but it`s more like a hobby to me... i have a job and i don`t have that much time and money to spend like i used to. I went scuba diving in Greece, treking in Australia, kayaking in Germany and backpacking in Austria. All of these contries are beautiful and i must tell you... You got to go and see them! You ain`t gonna live forever.;)

jason

fear no beer
I mostly ride my bike. It is easier when trying to get the g/f and kid to go. I do hope to get some kayaks soon though.

HereToday

Anything that has to do with the water makes me happy. I like to kayak, canoe, or just play in the surf and swim. I also love horseback riding; it's best at the beach.

pavan

The list which u have given comes under my fav camping except a few which i havent experienced yet. But trying to fulfill all my wish and thanks for your list which reminded me back because i forgot a few.

sunny

My favorite sport is River Rafting, Canoeing, trekking, hiking, backpacking,trail running, scuba diving, cavediving.