Where Do You Ride?

Bojib

Well.... I don't have much of a choice. If I ride anywhere within two hours of my house, it's all hills.

I prefer trails that run through the forest and require some good technical riding skills. I like a little mud, but not a mud bog.

We have a lot of wide open trails were there were some old surface coal mines on the hill tops. They reclaim the land after mining, and it takes several years for the trees to start growing back. I'm not a big fan of those trails, they are just too wide open and too dusty. Of course, there are some great scenic overlooks on those trails.

There are some trail systems nearby such as the Hatfield McCoy trails in West Virginia, Black Mountain Off Road Adventure Area, Wilderness Trail Off-Road Park, and Mine Made Paradise here in Kentucky, and places such as Coal Creek, Royal Blue, and Brimstone in Tennessee.

I haven't been to all the places, but have been to several. I'm lucky to have so many public riding areas close by. Now if I just had a few more friends that enjoyed riding ATV.

ATVCamper

I ride all over the state of Colorado. I also enjoy technical riding like rock crawling and ATV snow riding. Plenty of that out here.