Coffee

jason

fear no beer
For those who bring coffee with them while camping. What is the best way to make it in the morning? I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but my g/f is.

dtinnan

I just throw some grinds in an old army canteen cup, add water and boil. let it sit a coupla minutes to settle, and enjoy!

kkimo

I love percolated coffee in the outdoors. Though many people tell me that a coffee press gives the same flavor with less hassle.

Dave

dtinnan

I can never get a coffee press to work well. i do have a stainless steel perculator that i take with me sometimes

rubybeetle

I love drinking coffee when we go camping! We use a percolator and a stove top corning ware/pyrex coffee pot, the latter is my favorite.

sarahlorrain

I was going to suggest the french press, although they are glass, so you would have to be careful not to knock it against a rock!

basecamp

I have a steel perculator and i take it along with me while camping.
ah, i love drinking cofee in morning while camping. To make my day. :D

amine

I love drinking coffee in the morning especially in the morning. I take my percolator while camping. Without coffee my day wont be fulfilled. And my girl friend is too a coffee addict.

doormaverick

I have a stove top and use bottled water. I'm not much of a coffe drinker. Don't get me wrong, I like coffee but I don't drink it as much as I do tea. So when I go camping I bring tea bags and a whole lot of sugar.

newname19

I personally don't drink coffee because I dislike the taste and I also heard it stuns your growth (i'm 15 :( ).
I personally drink hot chocolate instead of coffee and I bring powder and sometimes some camps provide hot water few or I'll just use cold water (its harder to mix it but still taste awesome)

tour

I like to have Green Coffee during camps. It is nice to have a coffee early morning as it will make you fresh and energetic.

campman

Coffee with some cookies is a best choice. I prefer tea to coffee. I do drink coffee but occasionally.

wild

I like to drink hot Coffee. I like black Coffee. I also like Cold Coffee. I hate tea.

vidit

i do coffee in camping but when it ready for me , but i normally prefer tea because it is easy for me just need hot water ,bag of tea and some milk it's ready so i prefer tea while in camping.

sahil72

I have a stove top and use bottled water. I'm not much of a tea drinker. Don't get me wrong, I like tea but I don't drink it as much as I do coffee. So when I go camping I bring tea bags and a whole lot of sugar......

tater03

I so love my coffee while we are camping. I have one of those percolators and I just love the smell of fresh coffee in the morning.

m1dz0r

A few choice tools and gadgets can ensure a fresh cup of coffee and tea, even when camping or hiking in the great outdoors:
- Portable Coffee Grinder
- Camping Coffee Maker

And yes you can get these on almost any store or supermarket.

sunny

I love coffee and these. I need either one when i get up in the morning. Without these, my day would be lost.

henry

am a coffee lover and i cannot make my day without it. You can also call me an coffee addict. Coffee is good for health when you drink in a limited manner.

tpk

Black forest coffee
With cherries, chocolate and whipped cream, it's almost like drinking a cup of liquid black forest cake. You should try this if you have a real sweet tooth.
Ingredients:

* 6 oz hot coffee
* 2 tbs chocolate syrup
* 1 tbs maraschino cherry juice
* Whipped cream
* Chocolate shavings
* Maraschino cherries

Preparation:
In a mug, mix coffee, syrup and cherry juice. Stir well then top with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and cherries.