Newbie's to scuba?

bagwell

Hi guys

I am a newbie to scuba diving and I know that a lot of people here are also newbie's. I want few tips on how to actually have a good experience in scuba diving. I know that first impression lasts for a long time and hence I want my first time to be the best so please help me by giving details.

Thanks in advance

pavan

Scuba diving is defined by the use of underwater diving that is extended by the use of a self-contained breathing apparatus. 'Scuba' is actually an acronym for “Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus.” Scuba equipment usually consists of a tank of breathable air, a tube leading to the mouth piece, fins worn on the feet to propel the diver, a diving suit, and sometimes a DPV (diver propulsion vehicle) or 'scooter' used to move the diver around quickly.

slide

Can you provide me some more information where i can find the best place around asia to learn this?

mom2manyboyz

I would love to scuba dive also, but have never done this. My biggest fear is what I might encounter while diving. Is it risky, or are these fears unfounded?