red bull or fruit drink

slide

I drink both. Sometimes if i am very tired, i take energy drink even two at a time. Which will long for 3 hours at least.

tater03

I don't tend to drink energy drinks. About the only thing that I have tried is Gatorade and I don't drink that much either.

atula

I do not like any of the enrgy drinks although I love to have all the different kinds of fresh fruit juices....

mom2manyboyz

I don't drink anything that isn't natural. No soda and no energy drinks. Love fruit juices and freshly squeezed is ideal!

justontime

I just drink water or tea when camping, at home I live Innocent Smoothies, but I can't take those with me as I can not refrigerate them.

tater03

I love smoothies. We make them a lot in the summertime when we can go out and pick fresh berries. I love fresh berries.

justontime

I love smoothies. We make them a lot in the summertime when we can go out and pick fresh berries. I love fresh berries.
Some farms near us have pick your own strawberries, that is fun, but I am not fond of eating strawberries so I pick them and the rest of the family eat them! I like blackberries and raspberries best.

deltic

I am not keen on red bull or any of the energy drinks, I don't feel that I need it, as long as I have plenty of water I'm happy.

Kitten

No energy drinks for me! I hate the crash afterward and it doesn't keep me focused or strong....just wire-y.

deltic

No energy drinks for me! I hate the crash afterward and it doesn't keep me focused or strong....just wire-y.
I just don't like the taste, I have tried them but I didn't notice any energetic or focused feeling, it just made me tired.

Twiceshy

I like to stick with heavily diluted fruit juice from concentrate.

Red Bull makes me thirstier, and I can take Vitamin B with the fruit juice and avoid whatever it is about the Red Bull that keeps me thirsty.

SageMother

I know that juice is supposed to be better for us, but I a always afraid taht too much juice will give me runs, which is the last thing I want to deal with while away from civilization.

More often than not, I will opt for Red Bull.