2 person Cot

Roybrew

I've been considering this cot for my wife and IScreenshot_20230609-011549-918.png
Anybody use a 2 person? I mentioned to her about getting her own cot, but she didn't like that idea. Yep that didn't go over to well.
Roy

jason

fear no beer
If you ended up getting it let me know how you like it. The wife likes to use a queen blow up for when I take her camping.

Northern Dancer

I'm going to guess that the mattress is what's going to make it worthwhile. I don't know much about them but that would be something to consider. Coleman makes one that takes up to 600 pounds; seemed a little costly to me. I do say - whatever it takes to have an excellent sleep is the beginning. It would be great if a company had one on display where you could manhandle it so to speak. I would be defiantly looking for comfort.

Northern Dancer

...another thought came to mind - I wonder if two regular cots joined together with two mattresses that can be joined together? Might be a little more durable and cheaper too. Just a thought.

Roybrew

If you ended up getting it let me know how you like it. The wife likes to use a queen blow up for when I take her camping.
What me? Post something about a camping item? You know me I love blabbing about stuff.
...another thought came to mind - I wonder if two regular cots joined together with two mattresses that can be joined together? Might be a little more durable and cheaper too. Just a thought.
Yea Boy! That would work for me. Eh she'd just be scooting over on me any how. "I'm cold" "I sleep better when I'm making you sweat". Ha that is funny. Naw we get along great, at least that's what she l tells me. Ha chuckle chuckle.

The double ones are a bit costly. I do wish someone would have one setup like you said. It would be great try it out.
Roy

Northern Dancer

What me? Post something about a camping item? You know me I love blabbing about stuff.

Yea Boy! That would work for me. Eh she'd just be scooting over on me any how. "I'm cold" "I sleep better when I'm making you sweat". Ha that is funny. Naw we get along great, at least that's what she l tells me. Ha chuckle chuckle.

The double ones are a bit costly. I do wish someone would have one setup like you said. It would be great try it out.
Roy
----->I was thinking of two ordinary same kind of cots just pulled together. You could probably get one of those van mats and use it as a mattress or something similar. I usually bring along some wood slats to use to balance my cot if necessary and you would probably need the same for a larger bed size. I've never found even ground. The whole kit and kaboodle are like having your own bed but sharing a large mattress. :Unsure: And then, of course, you would have to buy the double sleeping bag, with extra insulation, and then the large stretch-across jumbo pillow and queen-size throw for daytime naps and perhaps some of those fancy kangaroo pajamas. Just sayin.

Roybrew

Here we gobed3-30-18vic.jpg
What about this? Ha ha That's a good un.
Pass on the sleeping bags. She won't go when it gets that cold. A lot of thought goes into a sleep system.
Roy