.....22s available.....

Simplify

That is a good find. I had given up on the idea that .22 ammo would ever be available again without having to wait in long lines just for 1 box of 50 so I went with a .22 air rifle instead

Grandpa

Wal-Mart had cci 100 packs for $7.47 in many stores today. Limit 3 boxes so grandma and I got our 3 boxes each. We then stopped at another store ( Smith and Edwards) and they had a stack but I didn't recognize the box and didn't ask the price. Later, went to another Wal-Mart and they were still loaded with the CCI's. By mid afternoon, there were multiple listings of the same cci's on the gun exchange for gouge prices.

If we had wanted we could have picked up two dozen of those 100 packs but six was enough for us this time.

southerngal

Lucky! We still don't have them available down here and 9mm's are still scarce and over priced! I keep hoping that it will become more widely available because we haven't been to the range in months!

Grandpa

I still have a hard time finding 357 sig bulk ammo and .22's go fast but all the common calibers are readily available. My son gets all the 9 mm he wants at $10-12 per 50. There are 357 sig boxes around at inflated prices. Alliant powders are still scarce but DuPont stuff is everywhere. Some of the hoarders are starting to panic and letting some of it go, but you never know if they stored it properly so smart shooters are avoiding it.