Ammo is returning

dinosaur

troublemaker
Did anyone notice that ammunition is returning to the shelves? On my recent forays into the shopping world, I have found more of it and, of course, every outfitter I purchase from on the internet is sending e-mails to inform me what is again available for purchase

Scotty

I haven't been in the market for ammo, but I'm extremely glad to hear the news. I don't go hunting as often as I would like. I'm sure the companies were just holding off manufacturing to see what transpired before they again ramped up production. Plus, a lot were afraid a ban was going to be put in place so they were stocking up.

oldsarge

My buddy who owns a gun shop says it's slow, but improving little by little.

Cappy

Several years ago I got a rather large tax refund and at at that time Academy was having a spring clean out amo sale it was a lousy rainy winter and they were over stocked and so was my wallet. I remember the checkout guy asking me if I was expecting a shortage or something and I recall grinning and saying nahhhh just figure this to be al life time purchse and I prolly will not hafta buy amo again. I ddin't even know there was a shortage till yall told me. Just lucky I guess:tinysmile_fatgrin_t