Brrrr - what the heck

danny28

It's 40 out today and I'm freezing. I know it's normal weather for March but we were spoiled the last few weeks.

Get out of here 40s and bring back the 70s!

oldsarge

Same here. I was telling everyone at work that we had our summer, now we're going right into fall again. Nobody laughed!

ponderosa

We got a few sunny days last week in the high 50s. My kids thought summer had come. They peeled off their jackets and playe outside with bare feet, begging me to get their wading pool out of the storage shed. We're back in the 40s today, with rain and wind. It was kind of disappointing to have to light a fire in the stove this morning.

Grandpa

We are wandering around lost in the deep south so enjoying the warm weather but the kids said it was snowing/raining off and on at home today.

ppine

Forester
There is no bad weather only bad clothes. I was pruning trees yesterday in a light snowstorm.

Reminds me of a time when I lived in no AZ. Drove up Oak Creek to Flagstaff and met a family of Navajo enjoying a spring day about this time of year. There was patchy snow on the ground. The kids were barefoot and wearing flannel shirts at 7,200 feet.

limbs

My body acclimated to the warm weather, it made all the homeostatic adjustments to make it comfortable with me. Unfortunately, with weather changing so quickly it also made me hypersensitive to the cold.

Milly

It is very hot here. I went to mow my grandma's yard today and sweated a gallon! I also got a little bit sunburned. I guess i need to remember to put on the sunscreen.