Duck Dynasty

basejump

Does anyone else like to watch Duck Dynasty? At first I didn't like it, but the rest of my family was obsessed. After watching a couple of episodes, I became hooked too! It really makes me want to get out more than I do now. I've also learned a few things, such as the wild berries they make into jams and how to blow up a beaver dam. They also show the importance of family, which I can appreciate greatly.

carmen

Sometimes we watch it but not all of the time. I have noticed a ton of merchandise from the show popping up all over stores lately too. Even our market has a birthday cake setup with their theme, very cute too.

campclose

My daughter loves the show. She laughs and laughs but I just think it is pretty dumb. I am usually in a hurry to do something so I haven't really sat down and concentrated on what they were doing.

cabinfever

I don't make a point to seek it out and watch it every week, but I do catch it quite often just because nothing else is on. Parts are just stupid and I wonder how these guys run a business, but I'm sure a lot of that is yukked up for TV.

stealth

I have fallen in love with Duck Dynasty! I was like you... when I first saw it I thought they were ridiculous and not very intelligent. Once I started watching it more I began to realize that they were actually pretty smart. Most of them have Master's degrees, which is more than I have at the moment, and I like to think I'm educated. They know how to market their brand, and I truly believe that a lot of their silly schemes are aimed at making their brand more popular through audience loyalty.

ppine

Forester
Stealth,
If they are educated, why do they act like yokel hillbillies? If it is all a ruse, they are even more offensive.

It reminds me of the git er done guy. He sounds like a southern hick, but he is from Nebraska doing an act. Laughing all the way to the bank.

BigSur

I have never seen it! I saw a few clips in a commercial and I thought to myself..."They really get paid for this?" Seems really silly but maybe people like it because they need a good laugh.

jason

fear no beer
I still have not seen it. But the guy who works at the pool place tells me I look like one of the characters all the time.