Enerygy drinks

sony

Do you carry energy drinks with you while camping. Personally i hate energy drinks. So obviously i wont use it. I never tried it. Do you carry it? and does it really boosts your energy?

indian

I like to drink energy drink during camping.
I like to drink milk so you will get full energy against any type of typical problem.
Milk is good for also health and increase your power of work.
I can carry out milk with small bottle.

sakthi

I love energy drink.And i also carry along with me some beer bottle and some wine bottles.It will be of great help when you are traveling along with your friends.Enjoying a drink is what we do when we take rest.

thank you

JohnyWalker2000

I don't drink energy drinks during the camping but i am sporty perfomance. I make Handball abou 4 years and i use energy drinks before training or matches. THe energy drinks are good only for sportif than you thirst. I prefer Red Bull or Coca Cola. The energy drinks it is no good for heart especially . I will recommend you do not use this energy drinks

vinny

i love to drink energy drinks.
while in camping i need it because it is very usefull to me so i take a energy drink with me.
and i take a red bull with me.

monkeycat

I'm constantly drinking energy drinks whilst travelling. Clearly there may be a degree of the placebo effect to them, but I certainly find I have good energy levels.

Lucozade Sport and Red Bull would be the two I'd recommend.