Favorite Summer Hiking Locations

HereToday

The Hobbit Trail on the central Oregon Coast. You go through little trails cut out of a thicket of trees (I think), and then you wind up on a pristine beach. In the winter months, you may find yourself the only person on the beach.

nymike

Favorite Hike

For me, the day hike to Double O Arch in Arches National Park, including the Primative Trail return journey is one of my all time favorites. First, it's in Utah, second it's on sandstone and thirdly, it's packed with fantastic views and nearly a dozen arches. There is a tree near the base of Double O Arch where I stopped to munch a granola bar and wash it down with water - it was one of the finest meals I've ever had! There are also a couple of side trips, one to Navajo Arch. I take it every time I'm out there; it's become a tradition for me.
And now that I've told you about it, I'm starting to thinks it's time I went back again.....

camperz

Their are some good hiking location at the northern india.
I love being their on my vacations.
And thanx for the rest of the repliers for suggesting such good places.
I would love being their.

bluet

Anything near the beach. I like a good natural view and a sunset panoramic, so some hills near the beach is good

agnes21

The views in any national park is so cool, in any state in USA. But beside the view, I also want a great trekking spot, so usually I visit a different places, not just one particular place