Full hook ups or not?

HillbillyMama

When you camp in parks do you get a full hookup or just rough it? The hubs and I are going again this upcoming end of month and I reserved full hookups this time. We are mainly going on a swim trip down at Beaver's Bend State Park but I figured we would take the camper instead of staying in the cabins this time. It might be a nice change.

Red-Blooded

I guess if you are going to be not really camping and mainly doing other things it would be okay. I hate full hookups, its just not really camping when you do that. :tinysmile_hmm_t:

failghe

Well I go to alot of RV parks that the "winter snow birds" as we call them here use. Some use the RV for a second home, and some use them for camping for a few weeks here, and a few weeks there. Seems like a great way to travel as the people are very friendly, same as the "campgrounds". I like to tent camp now but in when I get to my older years the RV might be the way to camp. I see nothing wrong with full hookup. You are still enjoying the great outdoors. Right?

HillbillyMama

Nice to have opinions from so many. :) Yes, we will still enjoy the outdoors so that is the good thing. We are going to save a great deal of money by taking our camper instead of staying in the cabins. so I guess it is pretty much the same as being in the cabins just saving money this time...

justontime

If I have the chance I always go for full hook ups, I go there to enjoy myself so why be uncomfortable.