Glacier Nat. Park next week!

Lorax

I've got to confess, I'm getting pretty exited.

I've been out of work now for just over a month. It's the first time in my life after working so many hours for so long.
I had the opportunity to backpack Glacier with some people I've hiked with before that I met on another forum. Good people and I've done multiple trips with them.
They have all been there before and know the best routes for scenery, wildlife, etc.
I'm packing some stuff today and already have my food all packed away after dehydrating all last week.

I'll post pics when I get back.

ppine

Forester
To our esteemed comrades. Yellowstone and Glacier are hard to beat. Be careful and take it all in. Gods creation at its finest.

Marshmallow

Have a great adventure, Lorax. Be careful and bring back lots of good memories and pictures. We'll be envious, of course, but our time is coming.

Boboque

Awww, man! Congrats to the both of you and have a wonderful time. If I could get away from work for a while I would love to take a week long trip. However, the economy being what it is, I will work as long as I can. I'm just envious, very, very envious.

Lorax

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG] One of my trip companions crossing a stream
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Cappy

Beautiful pictures man, Thanks ever so much for having the patience to sit there and load them all up on the forum. Congratulations on creating yourself another treasured memory.

Lorax

The weather couldn't have been better. We encountered about 3 minutes of sprinkles on Day 5. For the most part it got up to about 82*, nights were in the 40's to 50*