Headwear Of Choice?

Marshmallow

I have this old floppy hat that is 100 years old. It ties under the chin in case I'm on a boat or the weather is really windy. The grandchildren laugh at it, but I love it.

ppine

Forester
Ghostdog,
Tell us more about buffs. I have seen the fisherman in the Tropics like Florida wearing them to keep the sun off.

MountainHomeCamper

Baseball cap when hiking (I have had several bouts with skin cancer on the top of my head, even though protected by my hair). And when car camping, a beanie at night in the fall/winter.

Reed

Beanies in the winter and baseball style caps in the summer. I have to have my Bronco's logo on them, 1 beanie and 1 cap, but that's really the extent of my headwear.

woodsman

I always wear a beanie or a burglar hat in winter, I've seen how bad meningitis can be and I'm not taking any risks. In summer I usually wear a baseball cap to keep the sun out of my eyes, or I just go bareheaded.

CoyoteWalker

In winter, a windstopper goretex skull cap. When it's extra cold I wear a wool beanie over the skull cap. Sometimes even a scarf around my neck.

In summer, I wear a baseball style cap made of wicking material.

Lorax

Ball cap usually.

Buy in my headgear arsenal for the outdoors is various neck gaiters, balaclavas, Stormy Kromer, Mountain Hardwear Dome Perignon, etc.....

Pathfinder1

Lorax;

Ball cap usually.

Buy in my headgear arsenal for the outdoors is various neck gaiters, balaclavas, Stormy Kromer, Mountain Hardwear Dome Perignon, etc.....

Hi...

Even a Stormy Kromer. eh? I'm impressed...!!:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Laffeet

Davy Jones locker must be bursting with all my old ball caps blown off while sailing in the gulf. I switched to a boonie hat with a neck string, but I've still lost a couple of those. Now I clip a cork bobber to the back so at least there's a better chance of snagging it before it sinks. Looks ridiculous, but it floats!

Lorax

Lorax;

Ball cap usually.

Hi...

Even a Stormy Kromer. eh? I'm impressed...!!:tinysmile_twink_t2:
There's a reason they have been around unchanged for over 100 years. :tinysmile_twink_t2: