Homecoming game last night

SusieQ

I took my kids to the homecoming football game last night. It was fun! I can't believe how some teens dress these days. I was freezing and they were dressed in shorts with a lot of skin showing!

cabinfever

Is your school early with homecoming or is my area late? We don't have the homecoming game until around Thanksgiving. This is the one high school football game we usually attend.

campclose

Our homecoming game was last night too. Our school only has one more week of regular games and then sectionals after that. We live on the East coast and they don't play football here around Thanksgiving.

SusieQ

It gets cold here early on. The only way we play in November is if we make the post season. This will be the first year in many that we make it to sectionals.

Marlowe

We always look forward to going to at least 1 or 2 high school football games each year. It's a fun and inexpensive date for us and our friends. We always hit the ice cream shop on the way home, too. :)

Blueskyy

Our homecoming games were last weekend, but I haven't been to a high school football game since I was in high school. In fact the last high school football game I went to was to the homecoming game my senior year.

TakeAHike

We have 4 high schools within a 5 mile radius of our house. The one across the street had there homecoming a week ago. We hear all of their games, so we really don't even need to go in. 2 of the others had homecoming this past weekend. We actually got stuck in traffic because the road was closed for the parade.

CozInCowtown

Last summer a police detective buddy of mine and myself went to a movie the girls didn't want to see.
He walked up to this 13 year old at the theatre lobby and asked in front of her friends if she was a hooker the way she was dressed....LoL.
Parents let these kids dress like this in public???
They wonder why they disappear and/or get raped???
JMO,
DC