Hot dogs!!

scarlett

What is your absolute favorite kind of hot dog? My favorite kind of hot dogs I can only find up north. They are bright red and turn the water pink when you boil them. I forget what they are called, but you can find them in the deli case of most grocery stores up in New England and New York state. What are your favorite kinds?

Gabbie

Well I actually like the cheap kind, mostly Lykes. Don't really care for the 'all beef' or the (ick) 'light' kind. Just give me a plain ole cheapy.

Pathfinder1

I rarely trek very far,
when all around me no hot dogs are.

Hi...

Yes, I enjoy hot dogs. My fav's, however, are individual kielbasa...about the size if one and a half or two hot dogs. Yum.

No, Igor. You wore the hunchback costume last holloween.

JimBob

From the grocery store, I love the bun size ball parks. I really don't know names of hot dogs, but they are one of my favorite foods. I always get one at a carnival or sporting event or things like that because to me, those are the best kinds.

StillLikeToCamp

I usually just buy the cheaper ones and do also like the ballpark ones too. Save a lot has some good ones and they are cheap. Tried them the other day and was surprised.

Lamebeaver

I can't remember the brand, but they carry them at Whole Paycheck, er I mean Whole Foods. They're about the only nitrate free dogs I've found that don't taste disgusting.

I love the taste of hot dogs, but they're really not good for you, and PLEASE, grill em or roast em, don't boil them!

alex k

sabrett's that have been in the pushcart water all day . may have to drive to the big city now for a few .............

but at home turkey franks on the grill.

charley

Aldis have smoked sausage and polish sausage in 3# packs. They are 1 and a half times as big as a hotdog and they are good tasting but loaded with all the bad stuff. Another vote for Nathans, too.