How is your "Reputation"???

eyebp

Senator
I have been restricted from giving out reputation. Whats up with that? :tinysmile_hmm_t:

BTW: I liked every post in this thread. I'm like a kind rebel... oh oh oh or maybe Robin Hood. Either way I am really cool.

Pathfinder1

eyebp

I have been restricted from giving out reputation. Whats up with that?

BTW: I liked every post in this thread. I'm like a kind rebel... oh oh oh or maybe Robin Hood. Either way I am really cool.

Hi...

Eyebp, underneath that rowdy looking exterior there appears to be a genuine parson...er person...!! :yo:

eyebp

Senator
eyebp

I have been restricted from giving out reputation. Whats up with that?

Hi...

Eyebp, underneath that rowdy looking exterior there appears to be a genuine parson...er person...!! :yo:
Like in the Project?

Judy Ann

I have been restricted from giving out reputation. Whats up with that? :tinysmile_hmm_t:

Maybe, but someone ran off with something I thought was very amazing and beautifully made. :tinysmile_twink_t2: I don't want to ruin an otherwise outstanding reputation, but.....:tinysmile_hmm_t:

eyebp

Senator
Maybe, but someone ran off with something I thought was very amazing and beautifully made. :tinysmile_twink_t2: I don't want to ruin an otherwise outstanding reputation, but.....:tinysmile_hmm_t:
Did I snag a certain thing before you did?

Judy Ann

Did I snag a certain thing before you did?
You did....but I did take care of a lot of Christmas shopping!:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Good thread you started over there. I think I'll commission one in green if she has time after all the orders. Those overshot patterns are really intricate and you got one heck of a deal! Enjoy!

eyebp

Senator
You did....but I did take care of a lot of Christmas shopping!:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Good thread you started over there. I think I'll commission one in green if she has time after all the orders. Those overshot patterns are really intricate and you got one heck of a deal! Enjoy!
Aren't they awesome. I really did get a deal. I guess because it was a made runner and I didnt have it woven special. But it is the exact one I would have got to match the colors I needed to get. Its a wedding gift for my brother and his chick.

She is crazy talented. I dig stuff like that. My bro is one those over achievers that has everything. But I guarantee he doesnt have one of these.

Last edited:

dinosaur

troublemaker
After the last four posts, I really do need a cryptographer. If you wish to post a private message, there is something called "Private Message".

eyebp

Senator
After the last four posts, I really do need a cryptographer. If you wish to post a private message, there is something called "Private Message".
Comments like that really are not going to help your reputation.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Comments like that really are not going to help your reputation.
I'll have you know, sir, that my reputation has been sullied by others long before you reminded me of my caustic wit.

I demand satisfaction. I throw down the gauntlet; water pistols at ten paces. Lamebeaver shall be my second since we are the only two members of the antisocial group.

What say you, sir?

eyebp

Senator
I'll have you know, sir, that my reputation has been sullied by others long before you reminded me of my caustic wit.

I demand satisfaction. I throw down the gauntlet; water pistols at ten paces. Lamebeaver shall be my second since we are the only two members of the antisocial group.

What say you, sir?
:fencing:

I prefer plastic swords and a bubble machine with blindfolds.

And of course a video camera because this has to be on youtube.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Right. You and I will be the only ones who get to see it because everyone else will be blindfolded.

dinosaur

troublemaker
I was going over some old posts and came across this one.

Odsarge, I would like to point out that there is a difference between helping my reputation or simply increasing it.

This was a great thread with humorous exchanges. We need more of these.

Grandpa

Sounds like Hawkeye and Trapper John Argueing with Frank Burns, lmao. Thanks for the morning chuckles.