Inundated by Backpacker.com?

msdoolittle

Hola! I'm yet another backpacker person. I just heard about this site through the grapevine earlier today. I seemed to miss the memo elsewhere.

I like it over here. The smileys are cute and the people are nice.

Let's see, a little about me....

I enjoy backpacking, camping, riding motorbikes (dual sport), and I just started snowboarding this last season. Oh, and long walks on the beach.

Erm, scratch that last bit. There isn't much in the way of beaches in CO. :twitch:

Jim Fuller

.... I enjoy .... Oh, and long walks on the beach.

Erm, scratch that last bit. There isn't much in the way of beaches in CO. :twitch:
But we do have the Sand Dunes, and associated pulsing creek, which is quite intriguing when its pulse is going strong..... :bounce:

msdoolittle

But we do have the Sand Dunes, and associated pulsing creek, which is quite intriguing when its pulse is going strong..... :bounce:
Ah, I forgot about the Sand Dunes. I must get back down there. in the spring when the creek is pulsing strong. Such a pretty place.

msdoolittle

Hi Jason!

It seems that things are back up and functioning again. But for how long, who knows.

I like it here, so I've added it to my forums to check often. :)

eyebp

Senator
Greetings. Nice to meet you. You backpacker.com folks dont be all trying to take over these here forums, ya hear. As a long time member of this site I feel the need to keep it respectable. Have a seat. Would you like a glass of tea?

msdoolittle

Greetings. Nice to meet you. You backpacker.com folks dont be all trying to take over these here forums, ya hear. As a long time member of this site I feel the need to keep it respectable. Have a seat. Would you like a glass of tea?
:blah:

:D