Mothers Day

Grandpa

Happy Mothers day to all you Mom's. May you all be sitting in the shade of the pines with a frosty beverage of choice while your family fixes a delicous dutch oven dinner for you.

Scotty

Add my "Happy Mother's Day" to the mix. My Mom isn't with us anymore but my wife and daughter in law deserve a great day since they have to put up with me and our son. :D

ponderosa

In my case the shade was found under the apple tree (in my new mother's day hammock), and the delicious dinner was grilled...but that did the trick for me. A pretty nice day for this mama. Thanks for the thought. :)

GA_gal

Definitely a good Mother's Day down here in Georgia! It was beautiful outside all day long and we got to grill and chill with family members in the evening. Hope all the other moms out there enjoyed your Mother's Day as well!

Grandpa

Grandson fixed dinner here, under grandma's watchful eye of course. Not sure which was prouder, the grandma or the 13 year old. Then 9 year old Taytum baked a pan of brownies.

Cappy

Well I'm glad you Mothers had a good day. This salty ole mutha had a mutha#$%&&* of a day on a boat ina ship yard in a hail storm. Trust em you dont wanna hear hail on a steal hull. It's been hell on the obat this week and I cant wait to get back in my favorite mothers arms.