Need help picking color for kitchen walls

camperz

hey my kitchen need to be painted agian.

i have white coloured furniture and had light brown coloured walls

need your suggestions to a great look to my kitchen.

suggest me some good color for my kitchen walls.

silverskee

I think red and yellow is quite nice. Since those are the colours of my kitchen. But thats just me it can really depend on your own taste. I would suggest a bright yellow because it makes the kitchen look quite colourful.

rubybeetle

I'd say off white walls with colored trim, a lighter color. I'd use stencils to decorate probably with leaves and flowers, but not too gaudy. Now I feel like painting!

agnes21

Try some orange color. Orange is bright and fun, but not too bright as yellow. And its the color of a fruit, so it might be good for your appetite as well

doormaverick

I'm no interior designer, plus I'm a guy so that's two strikes, here's my advice I would get a light peach color to paint your walls. It isn't too light or dark and it will help enhance the white or the dirt if you don't keep it clean :)

tour

I think the best color would be green as green is the color of healthy life. Green is the color of most vegetables and I think keeping the kitchen in green color is a symbol of health .

d1976

You have to select color as per your tiles on the kitchen.
Choose those color which is match exactly with your kitchen tiles and furniture also.
I prefer White color or light cream color which is good for you and match at any place.

sony

Yeah exactly you have to choose depending on the tile color. And do paint a light color as it may match your tile color. Also ask your wife as she is the one cooking!!!

ahmedabad

If you want to choose best kitchen color then you have to compare it with other rooms in your home.
If you select different type of kitchen color than your drawing room, it looks very attractive.
I like light colors in kitchen.

JohnyWalker2000

Colors difference after taste each. If i were you i paint my walls in the kitchen with white to yellow . And the colour of the faiance it must to be white. White it is the best colour and fits with other bodies . If you know more you can see the magazine for arrangements interior fot kitchen and there you will chose the best colour that you like.

monkeycat

I'd paint the walls of your kitchen a fairly light colour (light brown, peach etc). This is because a light room seems to give off a happier atmosphere. It is largely dependent on personal taste though, so at the end of the day it's about what you want.