Rented a cottage on the lake

cabinfever

When I went out-of-town over last weekend, we ended up renting a cottage on Lake Cobbosseecontee. While the view of the lake was gorgeous, whenever it stopped raining, the dock wasn't in yet so we didn't get to truly enjoy the lake. We're going to try to rent the same property later in the summer as it was absolutely gorgeous and huge - 7 bedrooms plus tons of extra rooms. It will make a great location for a family vacation.

I haven't put the pictures on the computer yet, but I got some good ones. I'll try to get those uploaded so I can show you guys what a pretty lake it is. We even had a double rainbow over the water one evening after a sudden shower.

TakeAHike

That sounds like it was a beautiful vacation spot. It stinks that the dock wasn't in yet. Our local docks have been open for about a month thank goodness. We live pretty close to one of the Great Lakes. There are lots of smaller inland lakes too.

Scotty

Sounds wonderful! My wife and I are thinking about renting a cabin at one of our local state parks just to get away from our norm. We usually camp at one certain place, but I think we are going for something a bit different this time.

cabinfever

It is beautiful and I got some nice photos of the lake, but for some reason, I can't seem to add photos to my posts. Can anyone talk me through it? I have some nice shots of a double rainbow over the lake after a shower.