Slow grilled ribs

foxylady

These are always a huge hit at parties and even when it is just me and my boyfriend there are rarely any leftovers. Line your grill with aluminum foil and spray it with non-stick Pam (or whatever brand you like). Put a couple slabs of baby back ribs on there and grill on medium heat turning every 15 minutes for 2 hours! After the first hour start putting sauce on the ribs. Sauce with every turn after that. They will be falling off the bone by the time you pull them off the grill.

HikerChick

I don't know about that AK: I really like mine falling off the bone. A lot. And I've had it falling off the bone and not overcooked plenty of times at restaurants - it'd be nice to have some on a camping trip!

rockin

They have to fall off the bone for me to want to eat them. I love ribs and I love this recipe. Thanks for sharing... What kind of BBQ sauce are you using on your ribs?

wvbreamfisherman

Low and slow and plenty of smoke for me. I add the sauce toward the end. I like KC Masterpiece Original, but I'm looking forward to trying a mustard-based sauce soon. I lean toward a sweeter sauce than the vinegar-based ones, but I like the sharp taste of mustard, so this may work well.

hummingbird

I do this in the slow cooker. For the first half of the cooking, I put a bit of water in the bottom of the slow cooker. Then I drain the water off and replace it with BBQ sauce to cover the ribs. MMMMMMMmmmmmmm! I like them falling off of the bone too. I'll have to try them grilled.