Squirrel Hunting

Lima_dat

Does anyone enjoy hunting squirrel? Me and my brother enjoy hunting with airguns. I love to use my uncles .22's when we go up to his house in the boonies.

What is your primary gun for shooting the little critters?
Do you have a favorite recipe?

jason

fear no beer
I've never been. But one of the channels (drawing a blank between travel and food channel) has the guy that goes around and eats weird things (again drawing a blank on names). Well they did an Application show the other day. They had people eating squirrels. They showed how they cook them. If I can remember the show, I'll see if I can find it.

Hikker_Jim

Squirrel Hunting!

I think I'd pass on squirrel hunting sounds too cruel to me plus we don't have squirrel's in Australia. I'm not too big on hunting myself. I think it would be difficult trying to hit a squirell!

Nate9000

haha we have loads of squirrel up here. black ones grey one... and rarely white. if ever in a dire situation i would like to know how. little bits of info like this could quite possibly save your life someday. as strange as it may sound? lol

atula

personally I would never want to hurt a squirrel they do look so harmless...why would I ever want to kill them....

countrychick

When I was a kid, my dad and uncle would squirrel hunt. Of course I didn't think much of it when we had squirrel for dinner. It taste just like chicken only a little better. Now, as an adult, I would never squirrel hunt, nor would I eat it again.

OutTheBackDoor

We have squirrels everywhere around our place but you have to wait until it is the official season before you can hunt them. I like fried squirrel. Countrychick is right, squirrel is delicious. You fry them just like chicken and then make gravy on the drippings. Have the fry up with biscuits and it's delicious!