The Shoot The Bull Thread

Cappy

Peg my gal is from upstate new york das why we visit there every year. She has had her share of snow to say the least das why she moved down here. I nabbed her.:) She has bad lounges from being burned and as she got older the cold really hurt her chest and caused pleurisy. Sadly now with the moldy closed in house she is suffering from that. Too cold up north too damp down here maybe I aughta up root and move west to New Mex or somewhere. Pretty sure there aint no tug boat jobs there though.

Grandpa

Peg my gal is from upstate new york das why we visit there every year. She has had her share of snow to say the least das why she moved down here. I nabbed her.:) She has bad lounges from being burned and as she got older the cold really hurt her chest and caused pleurisy. Sadly now with the moldy closed in house she is suffering from that. Too cold up north too damp down here maybe I aughta up root and move west to New Mex or somewhere. Pretty sure there aint no tug boat jobs there though.
Move to Idaho and captain up and down the Snake and Columbia. Lewiston is a seaport and sits at 735 feet above sea level. Those grain and timber barges are going up and down daily.

Cappy

Cappy Clause is in full swing just picked washed and put 32 bags of citrus in the back of the ole SUV and gonna put my Santa hat on and me and Peg gonna ride around town handing out our Christmas card and some Christmas chear. We aint got much but what we have we gladly share in this holy Season. Merry Christmas my ole forum buddies.

Cappy

Thanks man! and to you and yours as well we will get a copy of or card on line soon and when we do I'll give ti to yall ciber style

Cappy

Well Peg is in high gear baking, candy making, gift wrapping, Christmas stay outa my way mode. So I am doing a lil cleaning and flash frying me some pork steaks. Guess it's gonna be a netfIick let her rip kinda day. good thing I got a 6-pack of tall boys in da fridge.

Roybrew

Dug out pieces of my future canoe seat from last October, and started reviving it. Cut the mortise and tenons and glued together. Marked and drilled holes for caning, plastic cane, the real cane would sag when wet. Sanded and put coat of natural stain on it. Just ordered the cane materials.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

jason

fear no beer
Ended the year with our toilets backing up Friday at 6pm. Thankfully we were able to get someone out Saturday, although with a price to pump out our septic tank. Then had to pay extra for the guy to go into the tank to manually remove some roots and other junk in there. Thankfully the tank is in good condition, roots are going through the leach field however. So some more tree removal will be coming this year. I wanted them gone anyway, but now I have the wife's full blessing.

Today is Florida cold, in the 40's. Inside working with five kids in the house. Might try to get them outside for a bit after lunch.

jason

fear no beer
Well, it is getting down to the high 20's low 30's. They say the first time a hard freeze warning in 8 years. You would think the world is ending. I've got my trees covered and am hoping for the best. A little sad because I had gotten two banana plants last month.

Anyway, to bring me some good luck, I wanted to share my secret fishing spot with you all.

Attachments

MacGyver

Anyway, to bring me some good luck, I wanted to share my secret fishing spot with you all.
That's no secret spot. The last time I was there, I caught a 280 pound Mako shark on a 5' ultralight rod and 4 lb test line.

Roybrew

I had to drag my fishing buddies into the basement a week ago. They're dieing to get out and do some lip jerking on some walleye, but I'm not going till it hits at least 30°F.

Roybrew

Getting fishing stuff ready. Maybe go for a few hours in next couple mornings after work. Umm yummy walleye, especially smoked with a little peach wood on the coals.