What are you listening to

ppine

Forester
I like Pandora. I am an old fart and it helps keep me somewhat current. Try the Robert Earl Keene station for some really great alt country.

Marlowe

YouTube is great for all the old music. I love all the old Tom Jobim and bossanova music and videos. And of course all the rock from the 60s and 70's. There's even videos from the jazz greats like Brubeck and Coltrane. Whatever mood I'm in, YouTube has the music.

ppine

Forester
Corb Lund and the Hurtin Albertans. The best band you have never heard of. I just hired them as headliners for the Cowboy Music Festival next May in Genoa. Check them out on youtube.

Grandpa

The sweetest sound there is. My 13 month old granddaughter has been telling me all kinds of storys. I just wish I knew what they are. :)

Mudslide

Ive started jamming to some of the old 80's and early 90's again with some Breeders, Sepultura (when at the gym, need speed metal motivation!) and slipping back in the 70's with Yes. REALLY digging those old Yes albums.....thank you youtube and pandora!

Grandpa

Grandma has the Christmas CD's going 24/7 here. Tis the season. I still prefer the old originals. Santa coming to town and Rudolph by Gene and Holy Jolly Christmas by Burl. White Christmas by Bing.....you get the idea.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

But when it gets down to the real reason for Christmas, I'll take the Mormon Tabernacle Choir every time. In fact, getting tired of watching last years program on TV this year. We are going to try for the lottery to get tickets to see them live next year.