What kind of game do you like to hunt?

Wild Bill

I've been hunting for years and years and I really like hunting birds and fishing, mainly because that is what is available in my area. I think my favorite game to hunt is wild turkey. Don't let their looks fool you, they are smart... for a bird anyway.

Red-Blooded

Na, I don't care for hunting birds except maybe turkey and ducks every few years or something. I'm all about the deer. My wife loves the meat and so do the kids so I have good excuses to get out of the house and hunt all I want when its deer season. Its a good life. HUNT, FISH and I don't think I can't say that other stuff in here haha. :kiss: Wait I think I am supposed to say lol instead of haha nowdays?

Wild Bill

You sound like you're a dude I would hang out with. Hunting, fishing and yeah what is it with that shorthand internet stuff. I don't want to sound old, but what is wrong with ha ha. These people with the lol and that silliness.

Southern

The deer where I live are relatively small. The yankee transplants here call them dogs with horns. I like wild boar for the flavor of the meat.

OutTheBackDoor

My nephew was showing me a cell phone video of his latest catch. He used a bow and arrow (he was an archery champion several years ago in our state and used to give demonstrations). He shot a 7 foot black bear with a bow and arrow. Got the bear in the heart and he dropped like a stone. Now he has several hundred pounds of bear meat in his freezer. Yummm! He's mounting the head and his wife says it's creepy because everytime she opens the freezer door, there sits the bear looking at her. She says she feels guilty taking the meat out to cook! :tinysmile_fatgrin_t