Wild Boars

Judy Ann

I guess if you forget your gun you can whip off your belt and shimmy up in a hurry! Nasty creatures, thick hides, but good eating!

eyebp

Senator
I'm all for getting the numbers way down on these pigs. They are very destructive to farms and wild areas. But the ones here must be angel pigs because I've seen tons of them and never had one chase me up a tree. Or chase me period for that matter and I've crossed mothers with babies. I've seen them with teeth and tusks but not the "razor sharp" variety.

Pretty much every one I've seen ran into trees and the like trying to get as far away from me as possible.

Must have different pigs here in Georgia. Maybe the peaches and shine calm them down. :tinysmile_hmm_t:

Judy Ann

One of the Redneck hunting sports back home in SC involved hog hunting by horse and ATV with a bit of roping tossed in...no guns. Not so nice when nose to nose with one of those, or so I've heard.

eyebp

Senator
One of the Redneck hunting sports back home in SC involved hog hunting by horse and ATV with a bit of roping tossed in...no guns. Not so nice when nose to nose with one of those, or so I've heard.
:tinysmile_twink_t: My point exactly.

eyebp

Senator
I need to set you up with some of my friends back home eyebp!
:tinysmile_fatgrin_t I have the same friends here. We do a little pig hunting. I just havent seen any of these Freddie Kruger pigs Im hearing about in this thread. I hope they dont make it this way.

Judy Ann

I liked to set up a camera year round in the swamp where my stand was located to see what was walking by and the hogs weren't that bad there. Maybe we just got piggy pigs eating the deer corn!:p