Zelda Here

Zelda

Hi there, I'm Zelda. I am a single mother of 3 who loves the outdoors. My kids love to fish and camp, and so do I! They are still young so we don't do a lot in the winter time. I hope to come up with some great spring and summer activities that I can do with the kids.

jason

fear no beer
Greetings and salutations. Glad to see a single mother, who must be busy, being able to still teach her children about the great fun of the outdoors.

Grandpa

Welcome to OBC, Zelda. Kudos to you for wanting and willing to share your love of the outdooors with your children.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Zelda. What a great name. I've never met a Zelda before this. My real name is Larry. Pleased to meet you.

DThewanderer

Hi Zelda, nice to meet you! It's rare to see a single mom making time for the outdoors! I hope we can help you achieve that goal! Do you mind if I ask if you have boys or girls?

Zelda

Hi everyone. Thanks for the warm welcome. Sorry about the post and run; things were crazy around here for Christmas. It was wonderful so I won't complain. I used to do a lot of outdoor stuff with my kids, but the past two years have been crazy. I just haven't had as much time to devote to the outdoors. I feel bad about not doing as much as we used to.

I have one boy and two girls, and they all love the outdoors. We have a blast when we go fishing, although it is a little embarrassing when my son catches 4 or 5 fish and I don't even catch one!

DThewanderer

Glad to hear you had a great Christmas. You shouldn't feel bad about life getting in the way of camping and the outdoors. You seem very decided about spending more time in the wild and I think that's what matters. As for your son, he sounds like quite the fisherman!

limbs

Merry Christmas. I can go days without catching a fish so I wouldn't worry about it. I hope you can find a lot of useful information on this forum that you can use with your kids!