Drinkers

campman

Are there any drinkers on this forum ? I never drink hot. I like to drink bear and wine. So what do you drink ?

Reeses

Believe it or not I can't stand the taste of beer. I don't know if I'm trying bad beers but they all seem real bitter to me. I try to tough it out, but the bitterness always gets the best of me. I mainly stick to wine but even they sometimes taste too strong. Maybe I'm not a drinker and should just stick to drinking juice lol

ahmedabad

Sorry,
I am non drinker member in this forum.
I drink only tea and simple water..
I am against the drunker people and I do not talk with them.
To drink much is injurious for health and your life will be finished at any time.

sony

You wont fid anyone i guess. No one will admit in a public forum. I have tried only beer and the taste was very bad. And i also tried vodka. I hate drinks. It all has very bad taste.

dheeshaan

Are there any drinkers on this forum ? I never drink hot. I like to drink bear and wine. So what do you drink ?
I never liked to drink. I do not even drink beer. I hate the smell of it. I don't understand why we must drink. It is injurious for health and there are many health hazards associated with it.

HereToday

A bit of hooch

Drinking doesn't really work into my everyday schedule, but when we're camping it's always nice to have a wee nip of brandy or rum available, a little something to sip while we watch the fire.:tea:

indian

To drink is very bad habit here.
If you drink bear or something else then not good for you.
But if you drink either coffee or tea, it is best here.
Drink TEA and get RELAX mood always !!

sakthi

I only drink beer and wine.But i have tried the hot drinks,but was out of my control after taking it.So i am interested in hod drinks.The drink i tested is vodka.And it sent my mind wild.To my luck my friend was with me to help me out.

JohnyWalker2000

i am not a drinker. but ocasionally i drikn red wine , white wine or whiskey .
I prefer white wine when i eat , and the red wine sweet like a dessert . Whiskey very rarely , once a year . The most i like sweet red wine . I don't like whatever beer. The wine in small propotions it's healthy .

vinny

i am totally agree with you my friend i love drink but i drink beer and wine. i never tried hard drinks. i tell evryone don't drink hard drinks just drink beer and wine is good for health but you have to take in priority.
finally say drink is not good for health.

fbird

i'm a drinker, mostly whiskey and beer. nice way to relax at the end of day as long as you don't get sh*!faced-every night.

monkeycat

Sorry,
I am non drinker member in this forum.
I drink only tea and simple water..
I am against the drunker people and I do not talk with them.
To drink much is injurious for health and your life will be finished at any time.
To drink too much is bad for your health but lets keep things in context.

Drinking in moderation is fine and although you do not drink and clearly have your reasons for doing so, don't condemn those that do.

Personally I only really drink beer (admittedly I am quite boring).

SQuirrel

wow. one question about alcahol and at least half the result are claiming it to be injurious for your health. I enjoy a drink in the woods. It is not necessary for me, and I never overdue it, but at the end of a summers day, hiking up a fire road, a Tecate can be nice.

The way I see it is you got two ways to go. Something that can be drunk warm such as a red wine, or an IPA or a thicker europeaner beer. Or you better know of a cool stream to keep it in.

Your warmer drinks like Brandy or for me Tequila can be nice on a cold night, as long as you realize they don't actually warm you up, they just make you feel good.

Now I want to see what all the 'Tea Toatlers' think of this. When I'm in the woods, I enjoy a good blunt.

fbird

now that's the second best way to end a day of camping, next to a good sesion of campfire sax.

rubybeetle

I honestly don't like the haze or cloud even one beer puts my mind in. After watching my drunk husband lose the handgun at camp (it wasn't actually lost, it was on the table, he was too drunk to see it) he could not have defended us if needed. I like my mind clear.

dtinnan

I love a good beer. i don't drink alot of liquor, but i do like Amaretto De Serona, a caramel liquor.
And by the way, all the ones hatin' on drinking, go talk to a heart Dr. a glass of wine a day is good for your heart!

oldsarge

Nothing wrong with a good drink in moderation. I like a little whiskey every now and then along with cigar.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Wow! From the spelling and punctuation being used by those answering this string, I'd have guessed that most (even the teetotalers) were already drunk when they replied.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin.