Is the ammo ever coming back?

Grandpa

Seems to me the fear is being generated by Obama, Feinstein, Waters, Bloomfield and a host of other wannabe leftist heros. Not to mention mainsteam media idiots like Morgan and Mathews. They are the ones doing all the talking and doing. Throw in a bunch of brainless "celebrity" cases reading their scripts like dumb and dumber and we are approaching full scale panic without the NRA involved. Top it off with Janet Napolitano making a mockery of any congressional investigation and buying billions of hollow point ammo, 2700 full armored vehicles, and graduating 250-300 new FEMA soldiers every week and you have reason for panic.

You can listen to MSNBC raving about the wicked NRA all you want but if you start believing them, then you are not paying attention to what is really happening in the house and senate every day. There are no secrets, you can watch the senate and house proceedings on TV each day in real time. If you haven't done that, don't spout off about stuff you know nothing about just because piers morgan said so.

Last edited:

wvbreamfisherman

Seems to me the fear is being generated by Obama, Feinstein, Waters, Bloomfield and a host of other wannabe leftist heros. Not to mention mainsteam media idiots like Morgan and Mathews. They are the ones doing all the talking and doing. Throw in a bunch of brainless "celebrity" cases reading their scripts like dumb and dumber and we are approaching full scale panic without the NRA involved. Top it off with Janet Napolitano making a mockery of any congressional investigation and buying billions of hollow point ammo, 2700 full armored vehicles, and graduating 250-300 new FEMA soldiers every week and you have reason for panic.

You can listen to MSNBC raving about the wicked NRA all you want but if you start believing them, then you are not paying attention to what is really happening in the house and senate every day. There are no secrets, you can watch the senate and house proceedings on TV each day in real time. If you haven't done that, don't spout off about stuff you know nothing about just because piers morgan said so.
I can't imagine why anyone would be worried...just look at how concerned police are about "desensitizing " officers from shooting at women and kids...Is Your Local Police Department Using Pictures of Pregnant Women and Children for Target Practice? - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Greatoutdoors

I really don't give a **** who's fault it is anymore I just want some ammo! I absolutely agree with your post Grandpa, and WV I posted something about those targets on another forum and was just flat out called a liar. "Our government and police agencies would never order something like that", well there it is in black and white and not only did they order it...they requested the design!

dinosaur

troublemaker
I spent all day yesterday reloading 250 shotgun shells. Now if I can just find those pregnant woman targets............

oldsarge

I can't imagine why anyone would be worried...just look at how concerned police are about "desensitizing " officers from shooting at women and kids...Is Your Local Police Department Using Pictures of Pregnant Women and Children for Target Practice? - Hit & Run : Reason.com
It's not about law enforcement being de-sensitized, it's about the idiots who chooses to take it to the next level. NO child or pregnant woman will take this course of action unless manipulated by those who choose to use them in that capacity.

When a weapon is pointed at you, that's combat, plain and simple. You can't always think that the individual holding that weapon is in full control of their faculties. If it's a child, of course they don't know better than what they have been taught. children have been used in combat for years. It's a sad and disturbing reality. I pray for them and believe God will take care of them. It's those who use them as pawns to achieve their sick and demented goals that I detest.

I truly believe that police are trained to handle this scenario in ways others than just gunning down anyone with a gun. But police officers would be at a disadvantage if they weren't trained in all scenarios. People want military and police to be there for them and protect them. But when things go sour, do we want them to sacrifice their lives recklessly? It's not an easy job, this word sucks beyond belief, all because of evil. Police and military are people just like you and me who have good hearts and choose to do what they think is right. We owe it to them to support them. But I know there is another side who chooses to do the opposite. Good will prevail, trust me!

Grandpa

Well, its been over a year since the last post. Whats changed? In this area, all ammo except .22's is readily available. Rimfires are available at exhorbinant prices. The USDA is soliciting bids for an unkown quantity of 40 cal submachine guns. Guess the tree cops need to defend themselves from chainsaw wielding loggers or maybe they plan to shoot bark beetle moths as they morph and fly on to find the next tree. Or maybe they expect an outbreak of mad cow disease. In any case, expect 40 s&w ammo to disappear again for a year or so.

Last edited:

jason

fear no beer
I have not looked in a while. Will ask around though. But seeing the pawn shops saying they have 22 ammo means it may still be a shortage.