Meet Whom next

jason

fear no beer
I think we shall have some fun. This week I will take nominations for who would like to "meet" next. Also if you are interested in some new questions you would like to see asked, feel free to post them.

Grandpa

Way too many I'd like to hear from to be choosing. Thats why we hired you Jason:tinysmile_fatgrin_t But it is a good line of threads so keep it up.

Grandpa

I'll second that on Jason. Tell us how you got into this racket Jason, then answer your own questions you've been asking others.

charley

I think Jason as well as Judy Ann and many others. I like learning a bit about other folks on the site. Keep it going.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Normally I wouldn't reply to this type of string since I figure that Jason is pretty much in control of the next sacrificial lamb to the useless information gods.

I enjoyed the previous interviews. They were fun. But now everyone seems to be picking on Jason. I refuse to do that. Maybe Jason is a private individual. Either that or he thinks he's boring and uninterestring. Then again he might be one of those folks that doesn't want to be the center of attention because he's bashful. This, of course, could be the result of feelings of inadequacy and low self-esteem.

In any case I am adamant in my defense of his ambivalence.

Let's go with JudyAnn. I like her.

jason

fear no beer
Maybe Jason is a private individual. Either that or he thinks he's boring and uninterestring. .
A little of column a and a little of column b. I am a pretty boring guy, but maybe I'll give it a go. It may put someone to sleep.

Grandpa

Now the Fridge would be a great interview if you can get him to come out of hiding long enough to do it. Very knowledgable and entertaining.