Good morning :-)

charley

Gonna be a nice day here. 39 headed for 46 and sunny. Good day for a walk. Have a nice day. It is friday.

Grandpa

Yahoo weather says 21 heading for 39 here today. I noticed last night they had sprayed the roads so they must be expecting a storm but no sign of it yet.

CaliRockJumper

37 here this morning. going to be 61 and clear. no snow yet for at least a week.

i am headed to the scary refrigeration machine room at safeway because they have warm dairy. with gasses that can kill you, vibrations that shake the teeth out of your head, and unexpected explosions, this is going to be such fun!

oldsarge

1-6-12, 1035, Todays high is calling for 56º and sunny, pretty strange for norhteast Illinois this time of year.....but who complaining, I'll take this weather all winter season!

charley

It is not morning and I am not drinking coffee. It is cold with rain changing to snow and several inches of snow forcast for western Pa. I am in Chapel hill, N.C. at my brothers house and it was a nice day in the mid 50's. Not as warm as forcast but still nice. I didn't get in until after midnight and after a cpl beers it was 2am so I slept in this morning and didn't get out to enjoy the fine southern weather today. I think a walk in the park or something will work for tomorrow. Next week maybe some easy backpacking or at least some hiking. We have a few cold nights coming to test some gear and I want to spend some time at the birkwood mountain wilderness area.

Judy Ann

Good morning. 43 this am and in the 60s by noon, a perfect day for an outing. Getting ready for my first solo backpacking trip. I thought I'd go while the bears are hopefully still taking winter naps! ;-)

I hope everyone has a great day!

oldsarge

We got warmer temps just south of Chicago, mid 40's, so almost all the snow is gone due to the rain. But this will be turning into snow by the end of the day.

charley

Good morning Lefties and all the rest of ya. It is sposed to be sunny and 51 today in Chapel Hill, Nc. Then it is sposed to get warmer over the next few days. I spent part of the day yesterday finding a cpl. bicycle paths in Durham that may be safer than the backroads I have been on around here. Have a good day.

Judy Ann

Charley, check out the Tobacco Trail. It starts in Durham and goes towards Southpoint. Good cycling path!

Judy Ann

Good morning from NC! I think I need a nap. Darn cat wants to play every night at 2am and I'm feeling grouchy today. He knows that my threats to send him back to foster care aren't serious. He aggravates the old dog in the middle of the night so bad that she is barking, he is yowling and I'm glad I don't own a gun. Dang if they both aren't sleeping soundly snuggled up to me now! They are too cute when they are asleep. The old dog is snoring, the cat is out cold, I can't move my legs without waking them up and I need coffee...or a nap...I'm going to make coffee since they'll go right back to sleep anyway. No justice!

wvbreamfisherman

Good morning from a cloudy West Virginia! Not a bad morning (TGIF)!

Hike scheduled for tomorrow afternoon, haircut scheduled for this afternoon.

Hope ya'll have a great day!

charley

Charley, check out the Tobacco Trail. It starts in Durham and goes towards Southpoint. Good cycling path!
That is one of the ones I checked out the other day. I walked a few miles on it. Today I think I will try one in Carrboro that is only a mile and a half but if I do it twice that will be 6 miles and that's a good start. Then I will move on to the tobacco.
Good morning everyone. It is sposed to be a nice day here before the showers come. I am going for a bike ride and changing some things on my hammock setup. I need to do some experimenting at warmer temps too. Have a great day and enjoy your weekend.

Pathfinder1

hi...

Hi...

As morning has just ended...good pee em.

Bright sunshine after last night's four inches of snow. Temp is in the blazing 20s now. Forecast for the coming week...if you can believe it...is for the 50s...!! And some people call this winter...!!

charley

A warm 53 going up to 63 here in NC. Rain has stopped for awhile but is sposed to start again around noon. Gotta get out before then for a walk. Have a nice day.

Judy Ann

Good morning everyone. It is 34 outside now, my overtime shift just got cancelled :) and trips to Florida and Virginia hiking and camping with others in the next couple of months are falling in place nicely. My freezer will be restocked with venison tonight (the bartering system is working out great). Life is good!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!